PET112 Homolog (Yeast) (PET112) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PET112 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2774573
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182373
- GSTSNQIRGE SSVAQQPLHT AQKTRKGEHK WAAVVGLEIH AQISSNSKLF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%, Rabbit: 91%, Rat: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PET112. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human PET112
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PET112 (PET112 Antibody Abstract)
- PET112 allows the formation of correctly charged Gln-tRNA(Gln) through the transamidation of misacylated Glu-tRNA(Gln) in the mitochondria. The reaction takes place in the presence of glutamine and ATP through an activated gamma-phospho-Glu-tRNA(Gln).
Alias Symbols: PET112L
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 557
- Molecular Weight
- 58 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_004564, NP_004555
You are here: