GHRHR antibody (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep
- This GHRHR antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PYPVACPVPL ELLAEEESYF STVKIIYTVG HSISIVALFV AITILVALRR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 77%, Dog: 86%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 79%, Pig: 77%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 93%, Sheep: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against GHRHR. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human GHRHR
anti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (AA 101-200) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 337 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GHRHR (GHRHR Antibody Abstract)
- GHRFR, GRFR, IGHD1B, Ghrfr, lit, little, GHRHREC, GHRH-R, growth hormone releasing hormone receptor, GHRHR, Ghrhr
GHRHR is a receptor for growth hormone-releasing hormone. Binding of this hormone to the receptor leads to synthesis and release of growth hormone. Mutations in its gene have been associated with isolated growth hormone deficiency (IGHD), also known as Dw
Alias Symbols: GHRFR, GHRHRpsv, GRFR, IGHD1B
Protein Interaction Partner: GHRH, GHRL, MLNR,
Protein Size: 337
- Molecular Weight
- 37 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001009824, NP_001009824
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Hormone Transport, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, cAMP Metabolic Process