MLXIPL antibody (MLX Interacting Protein-Like) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MLXIPL Reactivity: Cow, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2778415
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This MLXIPL antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- MAGALAGLAA GLQVPRVAPS PDSDSDTDSE DPSLRRSAGG LLRSQVIHSG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MLXIPL. It was validated on Western Blot and immunohistochemistry.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human MLXIPL
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 575 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MLXIPL (MLXIPL Antibody Abstract)
- ChREBP, MLXIPL, CHREBP, MIO, MONDOB, WBSCR14, WS-bHLH, bHLHd14, Wbscr14, MLX interacting protein-like, MLX interacting protein like, MLXIPL, Mlxipl
- MLXIPL is a basic helix-loop-helix leucine zipper transcription factor of the Myc/Max/Mad superfamily. This protein forms a heterodimeric complex and binds and activates, in a glucose-dependent manner, carbohydrate response element (ChoRE) motifs in the promoters of triglyceride synthesis genes.
Alias Symbols: MIO, CHREBP, MONDOB, WBSCR14, WS-bHLH, bHLHd14
Protein Interaction Partner: GRB2, MLX, NIF3L1,
Protein Size: 575
- Molecular Weight
- 63 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: