ACD antibody (Adrenocortical Dysplasia Homolog (Mouse)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
ACD Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2779815
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ACD antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN972806
- PRTSAQELCS VWEPPERHRD TSAFQYKYET PSASLHTQVQ TARLSPQLVA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 83%, Dog: 85%, Guinea Pig: 85%, Horse: 85%, Human: 85%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Acd. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the c terminal region of mouse Acd
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 416 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Acd (ACD Antibody Abstract)
- Acd is a component of the shelterin complex (telosome) that is involved in the regulation of telomere length and protection. Shelterin associates with arrays of double-stranded TTAGGG repeats added by telomerase and protects chromosome ends, without its protective activity, telomeres are no longer hidden from the DNA damage surveillance and chromosome ends are inappropriately processed by DNA repair pathways.Acd promotes binding of POT1 to single-stranded telomeric DNA.Acd modulates the inhibitory effects of POT1 on telomere elongation. The ACD-POT1 heterodimer enhances telomer elongation by increasing telomerase processivity.Acd plays a role in shelterin complex assembly. Acd may play an essential role in organogenesis of the developing embryo.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Size: 416
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001012638, NP_001012656
- Telomere Maintenance
You are here: