Myeloid/lymphoid Or Mixed-Lineage Leukemia (Trithorax Homolog, Drosophila), Translocated To, 3 (MLLT3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MLLT3 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2780604
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN980124
- MASSCAVQVK LELGHRAQVR KKPTVEGFTH DWMVFVRGPE HSNIQHFVEK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 86%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MLLT3. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human MLLT3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 568 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MLLT3 (MLLT3 Antibody Abstract)
- MLLT3 is a regulator of early erythroid and megakaryocytic cell fate in the human system. Expression of MLLT3 in human CD34+ cells induces acute myeloid, lymphoid, or mixed-lineage leukemia in immunodeficient mice. Translocation t (9,11)(p22,q23), a chromosomal aberration involving MLLT3 is associated with acute leukemias.
Alias Symbols: AF9, FLJ2035, YEATS3
Protein Interaction Partner: CDK9, HSP90B1, EAF1, AFF4, ELL2, MED26, ELL, MLLT3, AFF1, MLLT1, CDK6, CCNT1, CCNT2, APP, Cbx8, DOT1L, PAF1, KMT2A, BCOR, MLLT10, RNF2, AFF3, EEF2, ACACA, PCGF1, ELL3, NIPBL, SIRT1, LRIF1, RBM48, APPBP2, MCM6, PTN, EEF1A1, SGK1,
Protein Size: 568
- Molecular Weight
- 63 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_004529, NP_004520
You are here: