SLC2A6 antibody (Solute Carrier Family 2 (Facilitated Glucose Transporter), Member 6) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This SLC2A6 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- VFLATFAAVL GNFSFGYALV YTSPVIPALE RSLDPDLHLT KSQASWFGSV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 79%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SLC2A6. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human SLC2A6
anti-Solute Carrier Family 2 (Facilitated Glucose Transporter), Member 6 (SLC2A6) (AA 351-400) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC2A6 Reactivity: Human, Monkey IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Solute Carrier Family 2 (Facilitated Glucose Transporter), Member 6 (SLC2A6) (AA 1-507) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC2A6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 507 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SLC2A6 (SLC2A6 Antibody Abstract)
- A330096C23, F630103L12Rik, Glut6, Glut9, glut6, glut9, MGC82056, SLC2A6, si:dkey-104n9.2, GLUT6, GLUT9, HSA011372, solute carrier family 2 (facilitated glucose transporter), member 6, solute carrier family 2 member 6, solute carrier family 2 (facilitated glucose transporter), member 6 L homeolog, Slc2a6, SLC2A6, slc2a6.L, slc2a6
Hexose transport into mammalian cells is catalyzed by a family of membrane proteins, including SLC2A6, which contains 12 transmembrane domains and a number of critical conserved residues.Hexose transport into mammalian cells is catalyzed by a family of membrane proteins, including SLC2A6, that contain 12 transmembrane domains and a number of critical conserved residues.[supplied by OMIM].
Alias Symbols: GLUT6, GLUT9, HSA011372
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 507
- Molecular Weight
- 54 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_017585, NP_060055