DHRS7B antibody (Dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR Family) Member 7B) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
DHRS7B Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2782856
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This DHRS7B antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN975770
- QAFFDCLRAE MEQYEIEVTV ISPGYIHTNL SVNAITADGS RYGVMDTTTA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DHRS7B. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human DHRS7B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 325 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DHRS7B (DHRS7B Antibody Abstract)
- This gene is located within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17. It encodes a protein of unknown function.
Alias Symbols: CGI-93, DKFZp566O084, MGC8916, SDR32C1
Protein Interaction Partner: HECW2, TP53BP1, ACIN1, APP, UBD, UBC, BRE, MED19,
Protein Size: 325
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_015510, NP_056325
You are here: