ESCO1 antibody (Establishment of Cohesion 1 Homolog 1 (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ESCO1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2783589
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig
- This ESCO1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TEVSRRSLRS REIQGQVQAV KQSLPPTKKE QCSSTQSKSN KTSQKHVKRK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 85%, Horse: 81%, Human: 100%, Pig: 75%, Rat: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ESCO1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 840 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ESCO1 (ESCO1 Antibody Abstract)
- A930014I12Rik, CTF, ECO1, EFO1, ESO1, establishment of sister chromatid cohesion N-acetyltransferase 1, Esco1, ESCO1
- ESCO1 belongs to a conserved family of acetyltransferases involved in sister chromatid cohesion.
Alias Symbols: A930014I12Rik, CTF, ECO1, EFO1, ESO1, KIAA1911, MGC105022
Protein Interaction Partner: HECW2, Esco1, SUV39H1, HDAC2, HDAC1, KDM1A, EHMT2, SETDB1, HIST1H3A,
Protein Size: 840
- Molecular Weight
- 95 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_052911, NP_443143
You are here: