NSUN4 antibody (NOL1/NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 4) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
NSUN4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2783671
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This NSUN4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN980981
- QKYGALVNNF AAWDHVSAKL EQLSAKDFVN EAISHWELQS EGGQSAAPSP
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Guinea Pig: 85%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against NSUN4. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human NSUN4
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 384 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NSUN4 (NSUN4 Antibody Abstract)
- 2310010O12Rik, 2810405F18Rik, AI507900, Shtap, RP4-603I14.2, SHTAP, RGD1559652, NOL1/NOP2/Sun domain family, member 4, NOP2/Sun RNA methyltransferase family member 4, NOP2/Sun RNA methyltransferase family member 4 S homeolog, Nsun4, NSUN4, nsun4.S
- NSUN4 may have S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyl-transferase activity
Alias Symbols: MGC22960, RP4-603I14.2, SHTAP
Protein Interaction Partner: Dlg4, ELAVL1, UBC, ICT1, KBTBD7, SQSTM1, MAGEA11, EWSR1,
Protein Size: 384
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_199044, NP_950245
You are here: