Replication Protein A4, 30kDa (RPA4) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
RPA4 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2785966
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN983157
- VPVSPSEVND AGDNDESHRN FIQDEVLRLI HECPHQEGKS IHELRAQLCD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RPA4. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RPA4
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 261 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RPA4 (RPA4 Antibody Abstract)
- Replication protein A (RPA) is an essential factor for DNA double-strand break repair and cell cycle checkpoint activation. RPA4 is the 32- kDa subunit of the RPA, which associates with the 70- and 13- kDa subunits to form a trimeric RPA complex. Replication protein A (RPA) is an essential factor for DNA double-strand break repair and cell cycle checkpoint activation. This gene encodes the 32- kDa subunit of the RPA, which associates with the 70- and 13- kDa subunits to form a trimeric RPA complex. PRIMARYREFSEQ_SPAN PRIMARY_IDENTIFIER PRIMARY_SPAN COMP 1-1448 BC069824.1 1-1448
Alias Symbols: HSU24186, MGC120333, MGC120334
Protein Interaction Partner: APP, MSH3, MSH2, MUTYH, XPA, RPA3, RPA1, RPA2,
Protein Size: 261
- Molecular Weight
- 29 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_013347, NP_037479
- Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication
You are here: