CLEC4G antibody (C-Type Lectin Domain Family 4, Member G) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Horse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RTNASKQTAA LGALKEEVGD CHSCCSGTQA QLQTTRAELG EAQAKLMEQE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Horse: 92%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CLEC4G. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human CLEC4G
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 293 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CLEC4G (CLEC4G Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1562320, DTTR431, LP2698, LSECtin, UNQ431, 4930572L20Rik, C-type lectin domain family 4 member G, C-type lectin domain family 4, member G, C-type lectin domain family 4, member g, CLEC4G, Clec4g
The specific function of this protein remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: LP2698, LSECtin, UNQ431, DTTR431
Protein Interaction Partner: WBP2, EIF3I, NUP214, SHBG, PKLR, PRDX1, COX1, MAP3K11, RPSA, EIF6, IFI35, GEM, FTL, CPN1, CAPN1, AZU1, ASGR1, ARSA, APOH, APOA1, CLEC4G,
Protein Size: 293
- Molecular Weight
- 32 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_198492, NP_940894