Processing of Precursor 5, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) (POP5) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
POP5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786895
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN981985
- IRTCQKFLIQ YNRRQLLILL QNCTDEGERE AIQKSVTRSC LLEEEEESGE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 92%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Sheep: 100%, Zebrafish: 83%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against POP5. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human POP5
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 163 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- POP5 (POP5 Antibody Abstract)
- Rnasep3, 1500019J17Rik, 2700077E03Rik, AW049989, HSPC004, RPP2, RPP20, hPop5, wu:fc69d03, wu:fy24c05, zgc:110616, POP5 homolog, ribonuclease P/MRP subunit, processing of precursor 5, ribonuclease P/MRP family (S. cerevisiae), Pop5, POP5, pop5
- POP5 is a component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'-ends.POP5 is also a component of RNase MRP.
Alias Symbols: HSPC004, RPP2, RPP20, hPop5
Protein Interaction Partner: TRAF1, REL, CAMK2B, KRT40, CEP44, CCDC102B, UBC, RPP14, RPP25, POP5, POP4, POP1,
Protein Size: 163
- Molecular Weight
- 19 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_015918, NP_057002
You are here: