ACD antibody (Adrenocortical Dysplasia Homolog (Mouse)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
ACD Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2787609
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ACD antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN972807
- KNRPPFPRTG ATRGAQEPCS VWEPPKRHRD GSAFQYEYEP PCTSLCARVQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 85%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ACD. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ACD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 544 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ACD (ACD Antibody Abstract)
- ACD is a protein that is involved in telomere function. This protein is one of six core proteins in the telosome/shelterin telomeric complex, which functions to maintain telomere length and to protect telomere ends. Through its interaction with other comp
Alias Symbols: PIP1, PTOP, TINT1, TPP1
Protein Interaction Partner: TINF2, ANXA8L1, POT1, USP7, CUL5, ZNF790, PAGE2, APOBEC3F, NUDCD2, LRRC25, TRIM15, AFAP1L2, TBC1D10A, PDLIM2, RBKS, ANKMY2, PGM2, SBDS, LGALSL, DBNL, AIPL1, NCDN, STIP1, TOMM34, NUDC, TRIM16, TUBB4B, STUB1, FAM131B, BAG3, RECQL4, EIF3G, FKBP6, YWHAE, TUBB
Protein Size: 544
- Molecular Weight
- 58 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001082486, NP_001075955
- Telomere Maintenance
You are here: