ACD antibody (Adrenocortical Dysplasia Homolog (Mouse)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This ACD antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- SSQPSPAICS APATLTPRSP HASRTPSSPL QSCTPSLSPR SHVPSPHQAL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ACD. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human ACD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 544 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ACD (ACD Antibody Abstract)
- PIP1, PTOP, TINT1, TPP1, ACD, ACD, shelterin complex subunit and telomerase recruitment factor, adrenocortical dysplasia, ACD, Acd
ACD is a protein that is involved in telomere function. This protein is one of six core proteins in the telosome/shelterin telomeric complex, which functions to maintain telomere length and to protect telomere ends. Through its interaction with other components, this protein plays a key role in the assembly and stabilization of this complex, and it mediates the access of telomerase to the telomere.This gene encodes a protein that is involved in telomere function. This protein is one of six core proteins in the telosome/shelterin telomeric complex, which functions to maintain telomere length and to protect telomere ends. Through its interaction with other components, this protein plays a key role in the assembly and stabilization of this complex, and it mediates the access of telomerase to the telomere. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. This gene, which is also referred to as TPP1, is distinct from the unrelated TPP1 gene on chromosome 11, which encodes tripeptidyl-peptidase I.
Alias Symbols: PIP1, PTOP, TINT1, TPP1
Protein Interaction Partner: TINF2, ANXA8L1, POT1, USP7, CUL5, ZNF790, PAGE2, APOBEC3F, NUDCD2, LRRC25, TRIM15, AFAP1L2, TBC1D10A, PDLIM2, RBKS, ANKMY2, PGM2, SBDS, LGALSL, DBNL, AIPL1, NCDN, STIP1, TOMM34, NUDC, TRIM16, TUBB4B, STUB1, FAM131B, BAG3, RECQL4, EIF3G, FKBP6, YWHAE, TUBB
Protein Size: 544
- Molecular Weight
- 58 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001082486, NP_001075955
- Telomere Maintenance