PCBD2 antibody (Pterin-4 alpha-Carbinolamine Dehydratase/dimerization Cofactor of Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 alpha (TCF1) 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
PCBD2 Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788465
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PCBD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NQAFGFMSRV ALQAEKMNHH PEWFNVYNKV QITLTSHDCG ELTKKDVKLA
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 85%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rat: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PCBD2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 130 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PCBD2 (PCBD2 Antibody Abstract)
- PCBD2 is involved in tetrahydrobiopterin biosynthesis. It seems to both prevent the formation of 7-pterins and accelerate the formation of quinonoid-BH2.
Alias Symbols: DCOH2, DCOHM, PHS2
Protein Interaction Partner: MAGEA11, ILF3, APP, TGIF2LY, MED30, ASCC2, CENPK, HES4, PBXIP1, KCNIP3, MED4, AATF, IRF2BP1, ZZZ3, SNW1, C1D, SSX3, CHAF1A, PHF14, MED7, MED21, XBP1, TAL2, STAT3, SSX5, PML, PCBD1, BRF1, GTF2E1, CDC5L, RUNX1T1, PCBD2, MET, HNF1A,
Protein Size: 130
- Molecular Weight
- 14 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032151, NP_115527
You are here: