UTP15 antibody (UTP15, U3 Small Nucleolar Ribonucleoprotein, Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
UTP15 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788479
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This UTP15 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986006
- DETIVVGMTN GILSVKHRKS EAKKTSLPRR RRPAYRTFIK GKNYLKQRDD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 92%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Utp15. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 528 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Utp15 (UTP15 Antibody Abstract)
- fc55e07, flj12787, wu:fc55e07, zgc:55320, NET21, RGD1310992, AW544865, utp15, U3 small nucleolar ribonucleoprotein, homolog, UTP15, small subunit processome component L homeolog, UTP15, small subunit processome component, UTP15 small subunit processome component, utp15, utp15.L, UTP15, Utp15
- Utp15 is involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal.
Alias Symbols: AW544865
Protein Interaction Partner: Foxp3,
Protein Size: 528
- Molecular Weight
- 59 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_178918, NP_849249
You are here: