UTP23, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog (Yeast) (UTP23) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
UTP23 Reactivity: Human, Cow, Dog, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788480
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Cow, Dog, Pig, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986008
- SGPNPLSCLK KKKKAPDTQS SASEKKRKRK RIRNRSNPKV LSEKQNAEGE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Human: 100%, Pig: 85%, Rabbit: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against UTP23. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human UTP23
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 249 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- UTP23 (UTP23 Antibody Abstract)
- C8orf53, 1700010I21Rik, AI662478, BB238373, D530033C11Rik, RGD1307179, C14H8orf53, utp23, fc04b12, wu:fc04b12, zgc:110214, UTP23, small subunit processome component, UTP23 small subunit processome component, UTP23, small subunit processome component L homeolog, UTP23, small subunit (SSU) processome component, homolog (yeast), UTP23, Utp23, utp23.L, utp23
- UTP23 may be involved in rRNA-processing and ribosome biogenesis.
Alias Symbols: C8orf53, MGC14595
Protein Interaction Partner: NOTCH2NL, KRTAP10-3, KRTAP10-8, KRTAP10-5, KRTAP10-9, KRT40, MID2, TCF4, TRIM27, PDE9A, KRT31, TRIM23, UBC, APP,
Protein Size: 249
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032334, NP_115710
You are here: