UTP23, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog (Yeast) (UTP23) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
UTP23 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788481
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2184692
- SPKTIAFVKA VESGQLVSVH EKESIKHLKE EQGLVKNTEQ SRRKKRKKIS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 79%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against UTP23. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human UTP23
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- UTP23 (UTP23 Antibody Abstract)
- UTP23 may be involved in rRNA-processing and ribosome biogenesis.
Alias Symbols: C8orf53
Protein Interaction Partner: NOTCH2NL, KRTAP10-3, KRTAP10-8, KRTAP10-5, KRTAP10-9, KRT40, MID2, TCF4, TRIM27, PDE9A, KRT31, TRIM23, UBC, APP,
Protein Size: 249
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032334, NP_115710
You are here: