RPP40 antibody (Ribonuclease P/MRP 40kDa Subunit) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
RPP40 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789115
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN983225
- RLREAPRHLL VCEKSNFGNH KSRHRHLVQT HYYNYRVSFL IPECGILSEE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 79%, Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 79%, Pig: 86%, Rat: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RPP40. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 363 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RPP40 (RPP40 Antibody Abstract)
- D8Bwg1265e, Rnasep1, RNASEP1, bA428J1.3, ribonuclease P 40 subunit, ribonuclease P/MRP subunit p40, Rpp40, RPP40
- RPP40 is a component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'-ends.
Alias Symbols: RNASEP1, bA428J1.3
Protein Interaction Partner: SUMO1, UBC, NEDD8, RPP25, RFC3, POP7, PMS2P1, RPP14, RPP21, RPP38, RPP30, POP1,
Protein Size: 363
- Molecular Weight
- 40 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001164163, NP_001157635
You are here: