AQR antibody (Aquarius Homolog (Mouse)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
AQR Reactivity: Human, Horse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789836
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Horse
- This AQR antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN973355
- DTTPSETGAT STPEAIPALS ETTPTVVGAV SAPAEANTPQ DATSAPEETK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Horse: 79%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against AQR. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human AQR
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 1485 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- AQR (AQR Antibody Abstract)
- AW495846, mKIAA0560, IBP160, fSAP164, aquarius, aquarius intron-binding spliceosomal factor, Aqr, AQR
- AQR is an intron-binding spliceosomal protein required to link pre-mRNA splicing and snoRNP (small nucleolar ribonucleoprotein) biogenesis. AQR plays a key role in position-dependent assembly of intron-encoded box C/D small snoRNP, splicing being required for snoRNP assembly. AQR may act by helping the folding of the snoRNA sequence. Binds to intron of pre-mRNAs in a sequence-independent manner, contacting the region between snoRNA and the branchpoint of introns (40 nucleotides upstream of the branchpoint) during the late stages of splicing.
Alias Symbols: DKFZp686B23123, IBP160, KIAA0560, fSAP164
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, LGR4, SUZ12, RNF2, BMI1, ZNF830, WDR83, WDR77, RBM22, PQBP1, RBM4, EIF4A3, MAGOH, SIRT7, HNRNPA1, Prpf8, Cdc5l, Snw1, USP28,
Protein Size: 1485
- Molecular Weight
- 171 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_014691, NP_055506
You are here: