INTU antibody (Inturned Planar Cell Polarity Effector Homolog (Drosophila)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
INTU Reactivity: Human, Dog WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790639
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Dog
- This INTU antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541686
- TLEEVAQLSG SIHPQLIKNF HQCCLSIRAV FQQTLVEEKK KGLNSGDHSD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 79%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against INTU. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human INTU
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 942 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- INTU (INTU Antibody Abstract)
- 9230116I04Rik, 9430087H23Rik, Pdzd6, Pdzk6, mKIAA1284, INT, PDZD6, PDZK6, Xint, in, int, pdzd6, inturned planar cell polarity protein, inturned planar cell polarity protein S homeolog, Intu, INTU, intu, intu.S
- INTU plays a key role in ciliogenesis and embryonic development. INTU is a regulator of cilia formation by controlling the organization of the apical actin cytoskeleton and the positioning of the basal bodies at the apical cell surface, which in turn is essential for the normal orientation of elongating ciliary microtubules. It plays a key role in definition of cell polarity via its role in ciliogenesis but not via conversion extension and has an indirect effect on hedgehog signaling.
Alias Symbols: FLJ41326, INT, KIAA1284, PDZD6, PDZK6
Protein Size: 942
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_015693, NP_056508
You are here: