Zinc Finger, AN1-Type Domain 2B (ZFAND2B) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZFAND2B Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791304
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1542252
- IDRDCRSDPA QQKRKIFTNK CERAGCRQRE MMKLTCERCS RNFCIKHRHP
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZFAND2B. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human ZFAND2B
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 257 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZFAND2B (ZFAND2B Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a protein containing AN1-type zinc-fingers and ubiquitin-interacting motifs. The encoded protein likely associates with the proteosome to stimulate the degradation of toxic or misfolded proteins. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been observed for this gene.
Alias Symbols: AIRAPL
Protein Interaction Partner: UBQLN1, TARDBP, DAZAP2, SHFM1, DERL1, NPLOC4, FAF2, BAG6, VCP, UBC, ZFAND2B,
Protein Size: 257
- Molecular Weight
- 27 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_138802, NP_620157
You are here: