OR10A4 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 10, Subfamily A, Member 4) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
OR10A4 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791805
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This OR10A4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182165
- TAILTYFRPQ SSASSESKKL LSLSSTVVTP MLNPIIYSSR NKEVKAALKR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 92%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against OR10A4. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human OR10A4
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- OR10A4 (OR10A4 Antibody Abstract)
- JCG5, OR10A4P, olfactory receptor family 10 subfamily A member 4, OR10A4
- Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in the nose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perception of a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a large family of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from single coding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembrane domain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptors and are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediated transduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene family is the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to the olfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism is independent of other organisms.
Alias Symbols: JCG5, OR10A4P
Protein Size: 315
- Molecular Weight
- 34 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_207186, NP_997069
You are here: