SERINC4 antibody (Serine Incorporator 4) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
SERINC4 Reactivity: Human, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791908
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Horse, Rabbit
- This SERINC4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2184014
- IVKVYSYEFQ KPSLCFCCPE TVEADKGQRG GAARPADQET PPAPPVQVQH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Horse: 77%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SERINC4. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human SERINC4
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SERINC4 (SERINC4 Antibody Abstract)
- RP23-433P19.11, RGD1566077, serine incorporator 4, SERINC4, Serinc4
- SERINC4 incorporates a polar amino acid serine into membranes and facilitates the synthesis of two serine-derived lipids, phosphatidylserine and sphingolipids.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Size: 274
- Molecular Weight
- 30 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001258032, NP_001244961
You are here: