SERINC4 antibody (Serine Incorporator 4) (AA 489-518) Primary Antibody
SERINC4 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1839226
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 489-518
- This SERINC4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This SERINC4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 489-518 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SERINC4.
- Protein A purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SERINC4 (SERINC4 Antibody Abstract)
- RP23-433P19.11, RGD1566077, serine incorporator 4, SERINC4, Serinc4
- Name/Gene ID: SERINC4
- Gene ID
You are here: