KLLN antibody (Killin, p53-Regulated DNA Replication Inhibitor) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
KLLN Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2792032
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This KLLN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2182741
- DSSGGKSSSS FARGALAWCR QRNPNPSCAA AETGARTSLP KERCRGWRLG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against KLLN. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human KLLN
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- KLLN (KLLN Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this intronless gene is found in the nucleus, where it can inhibit DNA synthesis and promote S phase arrest coupled to apoptosis. The expression of this DNA binding protein is upregulated by transcription factor p53.
Alias Symbols: KILLIN
Protein Size: 178
- Molecular Weight
- 19 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: