IRF8 antibody (Interferon Regulatory Factor 8) (AA 384-409) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 384-409, C-Term
This IRF8 antibody is un-conjugated
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- This IRF8 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 390~419 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human IRF8.
- This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This IRF8 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 384-409 AA from the C-terminal region of human IRF8.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Interferon Regulatory Factor 8 (IRF8) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
IRF8 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB = 1:1000, FACS = 1:10-50
- For Research Use only
- 2 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- IRF8 (IRF8 Antibody Abstract)
- zgc:92252, IRF8, MGC140338, DKFZp469B0320, H-ICSBP, ICSBP, ICSBP1, IRF-8, icsbp1, AI893568, Icsbp1, Myls, interferon regulatory factor 8, interferon regulatory factor 8 L homeolog, irf8, IRF8, irf8.L, Irf8
Interferon consensus sequence-binding protein (ICSBP) is a transcription factor of the interferon (IFN) regulatory factor (IRF) family. Proteins of this family are composed of a conserved DNA-binding domain in the N-terminal region and a divergent C-terminal region that serves as the regulatory domain. The IRF family proteins bind to the IFN-stimulated response element (ISRE) and regulate expression of genes stimulated by type I IFNs, namely IFN-alpha and IFN-beta. IRF family proteins also control expression of IFN-alpha and IFN-beta-regulated genes that are induced by viral infection.
Synonyms: Interferon regulatory factor 8, IRF-8, Interferon consensus sequence-binding protein, ICSBP, IRF8, ICSBP1
- Molecular Weight
- 48356 DA
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin