GPR146 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 146) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This GPR146 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Rhesus Monkey, Cow (Bovine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Rhesus Monkey (100 %), Bovine (82 %)
Rabbit polyclonal antibody to GPR146 (G protein-coupled receptor 146)
GPR146 antibody [C1C2], Internal
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human GPR146. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceWestern blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: A431 , H1299 , HeLa , HepG2
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 50 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GPR146 (GPR146 Antibody Abstract)
- GPR146, zgc:153785, PGR8, BC003323, RGD1560731, G protein-coupled receptor 146, G protein-coupled receptor 146 L homeolog, GPR146, gpr146, Gpr146, gpr146.L
Cellular Localization: Cell membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein
- Molecular Weight
- 37 kDa
- Gene ID