Nanog Homeobox (NANOG) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
NANOG Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, IF, IP, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2854880
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Nanog (Nanog homeobox)
Nanog antibody [N3C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human NANOG. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ELISA 1:1000-1:10000* ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* Immunohistochemistry Assay-dependent dilution Immunoprecipitation 1:100-1:500* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceELISA1:1000-1:10000* ICC/IF1:100-1:1000* ImmunohistochemistryAssay-dependent dilution Immunoprecipitation1:100-1:500* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: HeLa nucleus , NIH-3T3 , mouse ESC
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Shen, Kang, Shakya, Tabaka, Jarboe, Regev, Tantin: "Enforcement of developmental lineage specificity by transcription factor Oct1." in: eLife, Vol. 6, 2018 (PubMed).
Hsu, Chang, Hsu, Liu, Yeh, Wang, Liou, Ko, Chang, Chuang: "Suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid represses glioma stem-like cells." in: Journal of biomedical science, Vol. 23, Issue 1, pp. 81, 2017 (PubMed).
Marinho, Chailangkarn, Muotri: "Systematic optimization of human pluripotent stem cells media using Design of Experiments." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 5, pp. 9834, 2016 (PubMed).
Ju, Huang, Huang, Su: "Identification of thiostrepton as a novel therapeutic agent that targets human colon cancer stem cells." in: Cell death & disease, Vol. 6, pp. e1801, 2016 (PubMed).
Singh, Chappell, Trost, Lin, Wang, Tang, Matlock, Weller, Wu, Zhao, Jin, Dalton: "Cell-cycle control of developmentally regulated transcription factors accounts for heterogeneity in human pluripotent cells." in: Stem cell reports, Vol. 1, Issue 6, pp. 532-44, 2015 (PubMed).
Liu, Bain: "Arsenic inhibits hedgehog signaling during P19 cell differentiation." in: Toxicology and applied pharmacology, Vol. 281, Issue 3, pp. 243-53, 2014 (PubMed).
- Shen, Kang, Shakya, Tabaka, Jarboe, Regev, Tantin: "Enforcement of developmental lineage specificity by transcription factor Oct1." in: eLife, Vol. 6, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- Nanog (NANOG Antibody Abstract)
- Transcription regulator involved in inner cell mass and embryonic stem (ES) cells proliferation and self-renewal. Imposes pluripotency on ES cells and prevents their differentiation towards extraembryonic endoderm and trophectoderm lineages. Blocks bone morphogenetic protein-induced mesoderm differentiation of ES cells by physically interacting with SMAD1 and interfering with the recruitment of coactivators to the active SMAD transcriptional complexes (By similarity). Acts as a transcriptional activator or repressor (By similarity). Binds optimally to the DNA consensus sequence 5'-TAAT[GT][GT]-3' or 5'-[CG][GA][CG]C[GC]ATTAN[GC]-3' (By similarity). When overexpressed, promotes cells to enter into S phase and proliferation.
Cellular Localization: Nucleus
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- Stem Cell Maintenance
You are here: