Calcium Regulated Heat Stable Protein 1, 24kDa (CARHSP1) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
CARHSP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2855546
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Rat (96 %)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to CRHSP-24 (calcium regulated heat stable protein 1, 24 kDa)
CRHSP-24 antibody [N1C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human CRHSP-24. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceIHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: HeLa , HepG2 , Molt-4 , Raji
- For Research Use only
- 0.71 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CRHSP-24 (CARHSP1 Antibody Abstract)
- May play a role in acinar cell metabolism.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- Molecular Weight
- 16 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: