NSUN6 antibody (NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 6) (Center) Primary Antibody
NSUN6 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2856494
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This NSUN6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Cow (Bovine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Mouse (82 %), Rat (81 %), Bovine (90 %)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to NSUN6 (NOL1/NOP2/Sun domain family, member 6)
NSUN6 antibody [N3C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human NSUN6. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , HeLaS3 , HepG2 , Molt-4
- For Research Use only
- 0.84 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NSUN6 (NSUN6 Antibody Abstract)
- May have S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyl-transferase activity.
- Molecular Weight
- 52 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: