serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 7 (SERPINA7) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
SERPINA7 Reactivity: Human ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2856648
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Chimpanzee (100 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Thyroxine Binding Globulin (serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 7)
Thyroxine Binding Globulin antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Thyroxine Binding Globulin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: HeLa
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Thyroxine Binding Globulin (SERPINA7 Antibody Abstract)
- There are three proteins including thyroxine-binding globulin (TBG), transthyretin and albumin responsible for carrying the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and 3,5,3 -triiodothyronine (T3) in the bloodstream. This gene encodes the major thyroid hormone transport protein, TBG, in serum. It belongs to the serpin family in genomics, but the protein has no inhibitory function like many other members of the serpin family. Mutations in this gene result in TGB deficiency, which has been classified as partial deficiency, complete deficiency, and excess, based on the level of serum TBG. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found, but the full-length nature of these variants has not been determined.
Cellular Localization: Secreted
- Molecular Weight
- 46 kDa
- Gene ID
- Hormone Transport
You are here: