NDUFA10 antibody (NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 alpha Subcomplex, 10, 42kDa) (Center) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- This NDUFA10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to NDUFA10 (NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, 10, 42 kDa)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human NDUFA10.
- Alternative Name
- NDUFA10 (NDUFA10 Antibody Abstract)
- Gene ID
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500-1:3000, IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000[suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10 mM Citrate buffer ( pH 6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer ( pH 8.0)], ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7).
0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below.
Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.