MYL12A antibody (Myosin, Light Chain 12A, Regulatory, Non-Sarcomeric) (pSer18) Primary Antibody
MYL12A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2885509
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- MLC-2 (Phospho-Thr17+Ser18) Antibody detects endogenous levels of MLC-2 only when phosphorylated at Thr17 and Ser18.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide derived from human MLC-2 around the phosphorylation site of Thr17 and Ser18.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC (1:50 - 1:100), Peptide-ELISA (1:10000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- MYL12A / MRCL3 (MYL12A Antibody Abstract)
- MLCB, MRCL3, MRLC3, MYL2B, RGD1309537, Rlc-a, myosin light chain 12A, MYL12A, Myl12a
- Name/Gene ID: MYL12A
Synonyms: MYL12A, MRCL3, MLCB, MRLC3, MYL2B, MLC-2B
- Gene ID
You are here: