DNA Cross-Link Repair 1B, PSO2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (DCLRE1B) antibody Primary Antibody
- DNA Cross-Link Repair 1B, PSO2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (DCLRE1B)
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Human DCLRE1B.
anti-DNA Cross-Link Repair 1B, PSO2 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (DCLRE1B) (AA 208-236), (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
DCLRE1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB26835 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.