C-MYC antibody (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
MYC Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 9E10 unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN302092
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This C-MYC antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody 9E10 can be used to detect the c-Myc tag.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human, Recognizes fusion proteins in all species
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- Synthetic peptide sequence (AEEQKLISEEDLL) corresponding to the C-terminal region of human c-Myc.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Jelínková, Šafaříková, Vondálová Blanářová, Skender, Hofmanová, Sova, Moyer, Kozubík, Kolář, Ehrmann, Hyršlová Vaculová: "Platinum(IV) complex LA-12 exerts higher ability than cisplatin to enhance TRAIL-induced cancer cell apoptosis via stimulation of mitochondrial pathway." in: Biochemical pharmacology, Vol. 92, Issue 3, pp. 415-24, 2014 (PubMed).
Veracini, Simon, Richard, Schraven, Horejsi, Roche, Benistant: "The Csk-binding protein PAG regulates PDGF-induced Src mitogenic signaling via GM1." in: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 182, Issue 3, pp. 603-14, 2008 (PubMed).
Wang, Campoli, Ko, Luo, Ferrone: "Enhancement of scFv fragment reactivity with target antigens in binding assays following mixing with anti-tag monoclonal antibodies." in: Journal of immunological methods, Vol. 294, Issue 1-2, pp. 23-35, 2004 (PubMed).
Fujiwara, Poikonen, Aleman, Valtavaara, Saksela, Mayer: "A single-chain antibody/epitope system for functional analysis of protein-protein interactions." in: Biochemistry, Vol. 41, Issue 42, pp. 12729-38, 2002 (PubMed).
Baggio, Burgstaller, Hale, Putney, Lane, Lipovsek, Wright, Roberts, Liu, Szostak, Wagner: "Identification of epitope-like consensus motifs using mRNA display." in: Journal of molecular recognition : JMR, Vol. 15, Issue 3, pp. 126-34, 2002 (PubMed).
Cermák, Símová, Pintzas, Horejsí, Andera: "Molecular mechanisms involved in CD43-mediated apoptosis of TF-1 cells. Roles of transcription Daxx expression, and adhesion molecules." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 10, pp. 7955-61, 2002 (PubMed).
Hilpert, Hansen, Wessner, Küttner, Welfle, Seifert, Höhne: "Anti-c-myc antibody 9E10: epitope key positions and variability characterized using peptide spot synthesis on cellulose." in: Protein engineering, Vol. 14, Issue 10, pp. 803-6, 2001 (PubMed).
Siegel, Brandner, Hess: "Cross-reactivity of the monoclonal antibody 9E10 with murine c-MYC." in: International journal of oncology, Vol. 13, Issue 6, pp. 1259-62, 1999 (PubMed).
- Jelínková, Šafaříková, Vondálová Blanářová, Skender, Hofmanová, Sova, Moyer, Kozubík, Kolář, Ehrmann, Hyršlová Vaculová: "Platinum(IV) complex LA-12 exerts higher ability than cisplatin to enhance TRAIL-induced cancer cell apoptosis via stimulation of mitochondrial pathway." in: Biochemical pharmacology, Vol. 92, Issue 3, pp. 415-24, 2014 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- c-Myc (MYC Antibody Abstract)
- MRTL, MYCC, bHLHe39, c-Myc, CMYC, c-myc, C-MYC, LOC100136746, RNCMYC, mMyc, AU016757, Myc2, Niard, Nird, MYC, cmyc, zc-myc, c-myc II, myc-B, myc2, CMyc, CG10798, D-Myc, DM, DMYc, Dm, Dmel\CG10798, Dmyc, EG:BACN5I9.1, anon-WO03040301.171, bHLHe57, c-MYC, d-myc, dMYC, dMyc, dMyc1, da, dm, dm/dMyc, dm/myc, dmyc, dmyc1, l(1)G0139, l(1)G0354, l(1)G0359, myc, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, myelocytomatosis oncogene, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor a, MYC proto-oncogene, bHLH transcription factor L homeolog, v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog (avian), CG10798 gene product from transcript CG10798-RB, MYC, LOC100136746, Myc, myca, myc.L
- The c-myc gene (8q24 on human chromosome) is the cellular homologue of the v-myc gene originally isolated from an avian myelocytomatosis virus. The c-Myc protein is a transcription factor (nuclear localization). c-Myc is commonly activated in a variety of tumor cells and plays an important role in cellular proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and cell cycle progression. The phosphorylation of c-Myc has been investigated and previous studies have suggested a functional association between phosphorylation at Thr58/Ser62 by glycogen synthase kinase 3, cyclin-dependent kinase, ERK2 and C-Jun N-terminal Kinase (JNK) in cell proliferation and cell cycle regulation. In normal cells the expression of c-Myc is tightly regulated but in human cancers c-Myc is frequently deregulated. c-Myc is also essential for tumor cell development in vasculogenesis and angiogenesis that distribute blood throughout the cells.
- p53 Signaling, Cell Division Cycle, Sensory Perception of Sound, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus
You are here: