YWHAZ antibody (Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-Monooxygenase Activation Protein, zeta Polypeptide) (Tyr330) Primary Antibody
YWHAZ Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IF, IHC, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3183080
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This YWHAZ antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- 14-3-3 ζ Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of 14-3-3 ζ protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to 14-3-3 ζ.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human 14-3-3 zeta around the non-phosphorylation site of S58.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:100-1:300, IP 1:200-500, IF 1:200-1:1000, ELISA 1:40000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ Antibody Abstract)
- Molecular Weight
- 59 kDa
- Gene ID
- Apoptosis, Hormone Transport, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Synaptic Membrane, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Maintenance of Protein Location
You are here: