GAP43 antibody (Growth Associated Protein 43) (AA 38-43) Primary Antibody
GAP43 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN362974
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 38-43
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GAP43 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects endogenous level of total GAP43 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography usingepitope-specific immunogen.
- Peptide sequence around AA 38-43 (Q-A-S-F-R) derived from Human GAP43. Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates.
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4 °C for short term use.
- Alternative Name
- GAP43 (GAP43 Antibody Abstract)
- GAP43 encoded by this gene has been termed a 'growth' or 'plasticity' protein because it is expressed at high levels in neuronal growth cones during development and axonal regeneration. This protein is considered a crucial component of an effective regenerative response in the nervous system. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been found for this gene. Rachael L. Neve,
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: