Speedy Homolog B (Xenopus Laevis) (SPDYB) (AA 200-286), (both Isoforms), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SPDYB Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN363530
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 200-286, both Isoforms, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with mouse SPDYA protein
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Not tested in other species.
- Synthetic peptide made to a C-terminal region of the human Speedy protein (within residues 200-286) This immunogen is conserved in both isoforms 1 and 2
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only :
- WB : 1/100 to 1/1 000
- For Research Use only
- 1.1 mg/mL
- Tris-citrate, phosphate, ( pH 7-8) buffer, Sodium azide 0.1 %
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. Do not freeze.
- Alternative Name
- Speedy / Ringo (SPDYB Antibody Abstract)
- 4930445A17Rik, 4930451F05Rik, Spdy2, Spdye4, speedy/RINGO cell cycle regulator family, member E4A, Spdye4a
You are here: