Goat anti-Mouse IgM (Heavy Chain) Antibody (Biotin)
- Target See all IgM products
- Heavy Chain
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgM as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.
Source: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with mouse IgM paraproteins.
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA, PCFIA and/or flow cytometry for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Affinity chromatography on pooled human Igs with light chains covalently linked to agarose
Goat anti-Human IgM (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody - Preadsorbed
ELISA, IHC, WB Polyclonal IgG unconjugatedGoat anti-Monkey IgM (Chain mu) antibody (Biotin) - Preadsorbed
ELISA, IHC, WB Polyclonal IgM Biotin
- Application Notes
<= 1 µg/10^6 cells or 1:5,000-1:20,000
Representative data are included in this product insert.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C
2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate (HEMA) promotes IgG but not IgM antibody production in vivo in mice." in: European journal of oral sciences, Vol. 119, Issue 4, pp. 305-9, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Examination of the reticular epithelium of the bovine pharyngeal tonsil." in: Anatomical record (Hoboken, N.J. : 2007), Vol. 294, Issue 11, pp. 1939-50, (2011) (PubMed).
- 2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate (HEMA) promotes IgG but not IgM antibody production in vivo in mice." in: European journal of oral sciences, Vol. 119, Issue 4, pp. 305-9, (2011) (PubMed).
- IgM Products
- Target Type