Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (FITC) Secondary Antibody
FACS, IHC, ELISA Polyclonal IgG
Catalog No. ABIN376175
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Reacts with the heavy and light chains of guinea pig IgG
- Source: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with guinea pig IgG.
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA and PCFIA for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Affinity chromatography on guinea pig IgG covalently linked to agarose
No Cross Adsortion, may react with immunoglobulins from other species and the light chains of other guinea pig immunoglobulins
- Application Notes
- Working Dilution:
<= 1 µg/10^6 cells
Representative data are included in this product insert.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Excitation/Emission wavelength: 494 nm/514 nm
- For Research Use only
- Phosphate buffered saline containing 0.1% sodium azide
- Handling Advice
- Protect conjugated products from light.
Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C
You are here: