Goat anti-Mouse IgM (Heavy Chain) Antibody (HRP)
- Target See all IgM products
- Heavy Chain
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the heavy chain of mouse IgM as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry.
Source: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with mouse IgM paraproteins.
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA, PCFIA and/or flow cytometry for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Affinity chromatography on pooled IgG covalently linked to agarose.
Goat anti-Human IgM (Heavy & Light Chain) antibody - Preadsorbed
ELISA, IHC, WB Polyclonal IgG unconjugatedGoat anti-Monkey IgM (Chain mu) antibody (Biotin) - Preadsorbed
ELISA, IHC, WB Polyclonal IgM Biotin
- Application Notes
Representative data are included in this product insert.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Dilute only prior to immediate use
Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature.
Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
Activated peritoneal cavity B-1a cells possess regulatory B cell properties." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. e88869, (2014) (PubMed).
- Activated peritoneal cavity B-1a cells possess regulatory B cell properties." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. e88869, (2014) (PubMed).
- IgM Products
- Target Type