Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (HRP) Secondary Antibody
IHC, ELISA, WB Polyclonal IgG
Catalog No. ABIN376310
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the heavy and light chains of guinea pig IgG as demonstrated by ELISA.
- Source: Pooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with guinea pig IgG.
To insure lot-to-lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA and PCFIA for conformance to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Affinity chromatography on bovine IgG covalently linked to agarose.
- Application Notes
- Working Dilution:
Representative data are included in this product insert.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Dilute only prior to immediate use
Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature.
Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
You are here: