GPR146 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 146) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This GPR146 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Human GPR146. BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Monkey (100%) Gibbon (94%) Marmoset (88%) Horse (81%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic 16 amino acid peptide from internal region of human GPR146. Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Monkey (100%), Gibbon (94%), Marmoset (88%), Horse (81%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-P (10 μg/mL)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry with formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues requires pretreatment with Proteinase K.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, less than 0.1 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store undiluted at -20°C or below for up to 1 year. Can be stored undiluted at 4°C for up to 1 month. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GPR146 (GPR146 Antibody Abstract)
- GPR146, zgc:153785, PGR8, BC003323, RGD1560731, G protein-coupled receptor 146, G protein-coupled receptor 146 L homeolog, GPR146, gpr146, Gpr146, gpr146.L
Name/Gene ID: GPR146
Synonyms: GPR146, PGR8, G protein-coupled receptor 146
- Gene ID