CCR5 antibody (Chemokine (C-C Motif) Receptor 5) (AA 151-200) Primary Antibody
- Target See all CCR5 Antibodies
- AA 151-200
- This CCR5 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to CKR-5.
- The antibody detects endogenous CKR-5.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to CKR-5.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- Synthetic peptide from human CKR-5 protein.
anti-Chemokine (C-C Motif) Receptor 5 (CCR5) (AA 201-300) antibody Primary Antibody
CCR5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Highly expressed in spleen, thymus, in the myeloid cell line THP-1, in the promyeloblastic cell line KG-1a and on CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells. Medium levels in peripheral blood leukocytes and in small intestine. Low levels in ovary and lung.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % sodium azide as Preservative and 50 % Glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CKR-5 (CCR5 Products)
- CC-CKR-5, CCCKR5, CCR-5, CD195, CKR-5, CKR5, CMKBR5, IDDM22, Ckr5, Cmkbr5, CCR1-L, GPCR, CCR5, AM4-7, C-C motif chemokine receptor 5 (gene/pseudogene), chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 5, C-C motif chemokine receptor 5, CCR5, Ccr5
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, cAMP Metabolic Process, Regulation of Cell Size