ANO9 antibody (Anoctamin 9) (Alexa Fluor 680) Primary Antibody
ANO9 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5011819
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ANO9 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 680
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TP53I5/ANO9
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TP53I5/ ANO9 (ANO9 Antibody Abstract)
May act as a calcium-activated chloride channel.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: Ano9, ANO9_HUMAN, Anoctamin-9, p53-induced gene 5 protein, PIG5, TMEM16J, TP53I5, Transmembrane protein 16J, Tumor protein p53-inducible protein 5.
You are here: