KRI1 antibody (KRI1 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
KRI1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517831
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This KRI1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- FAARYNRYRE REELQRLKDR YGDRDSSSDS SSESDSSDER VEFDPQQERD
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human KRI1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 23 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: