Granulysin (GNLY) (AA 14-42), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GNLY Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5531743
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 14-42, N-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This GNLY antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 14-42 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GNLY.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- GNLY (GNLY Antibody Abstract)
- The product of this gene is a member of the saposin-like protein (SAPLIP) family and is located in the cytotoxic granules of T cells, which are released upon antigen stimulation. This protein is present in cytotoxic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes and natural killer cells, and it has antimicrobial activity against M. tuberculosis and other organisms. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified.
- Molecular Weight
- 16 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: