Ras Homolog Gene Family, Member T2 (RHOT2) (AA 291-320) antibody Primary Antibody
RHOT2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5532683
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 291-320
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This RHOT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 291-320 amino acids from the Central region of human RHOT2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- RHOT2 (RHOT2 Antibody Abstract)
- Mitochondrial GTPase involved in mitochondrial trafficking. Probably involved in control of anterograde transport of mitochondria and their subcellular distribution (By similarity).
- Molecular Weight
- 68 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: