Visinin-Like 1 (VSNL1) (AA 123-150), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
VSNL1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5534818
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 123-150, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein G column, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This VILIP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 123-150 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human VILIP1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- For Research Use only
- 2 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- VILIP1 (VSNL1 Antibody Abstract)
- The visinin and visinin-like peptides represent a family of calcium-binding proteins that are highly expressed in the retina. Visinin has been shown to be a cone cell-specific protein with a molecular weight of 24 kDa. Several members of the visinin family of genes have been isolated and characterized from different species. These peptides are believed to be involved in the processes of phototransduction. The recoverin gene (RCV1) is believed to be involved in the pathophysiology of retinopathy in cancer patients.
- Molecular Weight
- 22 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: